According to yours truly, the NeuroZombie. This is a list of my favorite creepy clowns, from least creepy to downright terrifying.
7. Pennywise (IT – 1990) : I LOVE Tim Curry, so I can never find him scary but his version of Pennywise always deserves to be listed. I believe he was much more menacing and frighting as Darkness in Legend, which is why hes at the #7 spot.
6. The Laugh (Amusement) : I find this one creepy even without a supernatural element to him. A very underrated horror movie that I picked up for $3 at Goodwill and am very glad I did.
5. The Killer Klowns (Killer Klowns from Outer Space) : What can I say about the Killer Klowns? Goofy, absolutely. Scary.. hell yeah! The Chiodo Brothers Magnum Opus is a must see for fans of kreepy klowns!
4. Captain Spaulding (House of 1000 Corpses) : “Howdy Folks! You like blood? Violence? Freaks of nature?” Well yeah, that’s why we all love to be scared by you Captain!
3. Gurdy (100 Tears) : I may be a bit biased in this choice as I know the creator and Director of 100 Tears, Marcus Koch, personally but that does not diminish the fact that Gurdy is one scary sonavabitch!
2. Art (The Terrifier) : A late addition to this list but damn, Art the Clown just rocked it in his feature debut! Scary and oddly funny at the same time.
1. Pennywise (IT – 2017) : Yes indeed, the new IT is the top of my list and is unlikely to be dethroned anytime soon. Bill Skarsgård just stole the show as Pennywise and was the perfect creepy clown for me!
Well, that’s my list and I’m sticking to it! Stay Creepy!
Leave a Reply